Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GUILTY!

I was making myself laugh on the way to work today.. thinking of all the fashion 'faux pas' that I make on a daily basis and realized, who cares if it works.. right?? Ok, so here is my list thus far..

1. leggings as pants
whatever, sometimes my undercarriage shows a bit.. I try my hardest to have my top drap as far down as possible!
sitting, so you can't see my tush..


2. purposely wearing a colored undergarment knowing my top might be a little see-thru
now listen.. I NEVER wear mesh and slap on a fushia bra, but sometimes, I like the look of a slightly see thru gray cotton tshirt with a lil color SLIGHTLY coming through... most times its not even obvious !

3. wearing navy + black
depending on the shade of navy, this in my opinion, can look rather regal!

4.  wearing a top tucked in without a belt
tom cruise does it. but seriously.. if your jeans have a gorgeous closure.. why not! my AG jeans have a cool brushed silver closure, and depending on the top, it can look chic!

5. getting too into the theme of your day's look
HEY, eddie vedder called..
I wore leggings, a long flannel, my hair wavy, and combat boots. it looked a lil pearl jam-ish, but it felt comfortable ! or how about an all over boho / hippie look.. I try to mix themes, but sometime, I know I may overkill my desired look for the day

6. wearing tops backwards
Bare with me here.. sometimes I like the look of sharp, clean edges up to my neck, but a plunge on my backside.. some tops work perfect to wear backwards, why not get more use out of one piece by changing on it lays on the body?

7. wearing gold + silver adornements.. AT THE SAME TIME
I design + create jewels.. I like to layer it up, jazz it up, and sometimes I can't decide on a metal, so I wear both !

SILVER lightening bolt on a GOLD chain (milo b jewels).. also gold hoops

8. wearing an 'all one color look'
remember regis on who wants to be a millionaire, and the same color shirt + tie was 'in'. well sometimes I like to wear an all one color look. navy pants, navy sweater - black pants, black turtleneck - white on white, etc.. I prefer sometimes to build a look around my JEWELS ! this requires a monocrylic base

all black, adorned with hat + milo b jewels!

9. thinking - "oh I can totally walk normal in those 4 inches"
ya well, the day or night will progress and this task may become increasingly difficult. so difficult that you start walking all funny... GUILTY!

primping in my HIGH heels.. before they start to hurt


10. canadian tuxedo
ladies + gents.. this CAN work.. key is different shades of denim..

No comments:

Post a Comment